Maximize the efficiency of your home's heating and cooling systems with insulation services from Greg's Comfort Control Systems.
Our Insulation services can help keep your home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Without enough insulation, your heating & cooling system has to work longer and harder to keep your home comfortable.. leading to high utility bills and unnecessary wear on your system.
Did you know:
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 45% of a home’s heat loss is due to inadequate insulation.
- Heating and cooling account for 50 to 70% of the energy used in the average American home.
- 90% of US homes are under-insulated. The recommended level is between 13”-18” depending on your location.
Why Attic Insulation Levels Matter
Most people think insulation is only needed in winter months to help keep your home warm, but insulation also helps keep cold air from leaking out during the summer months. Without adequate levels of insulation, your heating and cooling system has to work longer and harder to keep your home comfortable. This leads to high energy bills and usage. Adding attic insulation can be a hot, tedious, and dangerous job to do yourself. Give us a call today to schedule your attic insulation inspection and service.
Your Home May Need Insulation If:
- It is tough to keep your home comfortable. It is too warm or too cold.
- Your heating and cooling system seems to be running non stop.
- You experience high energy bills and are ready to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
Proudly Offering Solutions from the Best Manufacturers in the HVAC Industry
How Can We Help?
Greg's Comfort Control Systems is ready to assist your with all your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. Let us know how we can assist you!